Introduce your child to the wonders of Spanish with the interactive and engaging Spanish S.W.A.G. 101 Audio Workbook in a fun, creative way!
Support your child's second language journey by introducing and reinforcing the Spanish language to your elementary scholar with the Spanish S.W.A.G.™ 101 Audio Workbook.
There are five lessons in the audio workbook. Each lesson comes with an audio track to introduce the vocabulary and grammar in a fun, creative bilingual way!
By the end of this self-paced course, scholars should be able to do the following in the Spanish:
- say their name in a complete sentence and ask others what their name is
- greet someone based on the time of day
- describe how they are feeling and ask others how they're doing
- state where they're from and where their parents are from
- understand the difference between informal/formal speech when greeting someone
In addition to the audio-based instruction, there are a variety of activities to help scholars process their new learning, such as reading comprehension practice and puzzles.
Spanish S.W.A.G. 101 Audio Workbook (Spiral-Bound)
While we take great effort in supplying your products as quickly as possible, please allow up to 7 days for delivery.